Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn...


This week I wanted to share an inspirational quote about style with you... "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn" - I believe that this is so true. As I have got older and become more confident in who I am and what I stand for I have realised that style is about having the confidence not to follow the trends and latest fads but to embrace what you like and not give a damn about that other people think...

(Image from Where is the Cool) 

So go on, embrace your own style in both your home and in the clothes that you wear and stop following the trends and latest fads that change from season to season... But make sure you don't look like a bit of a weirdo...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts